Companies can add value and profit to the bottom line with supplier diversity.
If you are looking for a tip on how to grow the value of your business and gain a competitive edge then take a closer look at our supplier diversity program and commit to making it a core part of your business strategy.
As a supplier diversity consultants we ensure our program is successful, when you get your executive team on board. Diversity ownership is important to impart change. People with key roles in the organization should be owners of driving the policy. Responsibilities should be driven downwards from management till the end of line executive level.
What is supply diversity?
A supplier diversity program is defined as a proactive program that is designed to promote and increase the participation of businesses within a company’s supply chain that are classified as diverse. It encourages the use of minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, historically underutilized business, and small business concerns as suppliers.
Supplier diversity not only impacts businesses, but the community and economy overall. Dealing with diverse businesses leads to job creation and higher wages, thus resulting in increased spending and revenue growth overall.
You will not find another supplier diversity consulting firm with the experience and dedication that we have with regard to diverse supplier development.
What we as a supplier diversity consultant can do for you:
- We can guide your internal team to recognize and qualify minority suppliers and integrate them into your supply chain.
- We will increase your corporate profile by representing your company at various supplier diversity events.
- We will create a reporting mechanism to track your diversity activity spend.
- We can present a compelling business case for supply chain diversity
- Address unconscious bias in decision making
- Promote good relations with diverse suppliers
- Maximising your influence
- We’ll delve into your talent pipeline from end to end, identifying any skills gaps.
- We can support you in developing supplier diversity questionnaires and policy statements.
- We’ll explore the ways in which your organisation can progress to be best-in-class and an exemplar to your industry.
Paragon Results is a leading diversity consultancy, based in Atlanta and we’ve been specialists in diversity, unconscious bias and inclusive leadership since 25 years.
Talk to our supplier diversity consultants to know more about revenue generation, supply chain & procurement, strategic sourcing, diversity & inclusion.