Elaine Harris, Partner
- Trifecta Expertise: Coaching, Training, and Consulting
- Executive Coach
- Strategic planning
- Market research
- Insight development
- Multicultural marketing
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Creative problem solving
- Process analysis and optimization
- Design thinking
- Lean Six Sigma
Education and Certification
- MBA – Stanford Graduate School of Business
- SB – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Chemical Engineering)
- Design Thinking Action Lab, Certificate of Completion with Distinction- Stanford School
- Lean Six Sigma Certification for growth, marketing, and new product development
- Over 20 years consulting experience leading strategy development projects leveraging market research, analytics and insight development for global corporate enterprises and select non-profit organizations
- Coached hundreds of front-line leaders to C-suite executives in transforming companies
- Researcher and analyst on a global study examining behaviors, attitudes and culture associated with working from home. Providing strategy recommendations on future technology implications for productivity and work/life balance.
- Executive team co-leader for Hack for Inclusion, a two-day design competition and hackathon addressing inclusion, equity, and access challenges. Conceived idea and grew participation by 25% partnering with MIT Sloan students. Now in its 4th year.
- Worked with a national energy association to develop new strategic programs geared to expanding their offerings and deepening member engagement
- Led strategy work for an international insurance agency looking to grow their presence in existing businesses and identify new business opportunities
- Developed strategic and tactical recommendations to increase under-represented minority graduate student enrollment in five departments at Stanford University
- Developed an innovation strategy for Epson based on insights from interviews with business and technology leaders of Fortune 100 companies, design firms, and corporate real estate managers.
- Led project to identify improvement opportunities for The New York Times customer acquisition and retention processes.
- Designed and conducted multi-phase research with Marines, youth, and their families. Findings were the basis of an award-winning television commercial and integrated communications plan.